G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the SR20 engine. This ECU will work with the 64 pin, blue header plug ECU version.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- ECU includes an onboard 4 bar MAP or 7 bar MAP sensor.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
S13 Silvia / 180SX SR20DET (but not CA18DET)
S14a Silvia (facelift) SR20DET
S15 Silvia SR20DET
S15 Silvia SR20DE
RNN14 Pulsar GTI-R SR20DET
N15 Pulsar SR16VE
*For the 76 pin header ECU, have a look at the S13X PlugIn listing.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options:
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Expansion connector 1
Gnd Sensor Ground Only
+5V Out Low Current +5V Supply
DI6 Digital Input
DI7 Digital Input
An Volt 5 Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 6 Analog 0-5V input
An Temp 3 Temperature sensor input
An Temp 4 Temperature sensor input
Expansion connector 2
Ign 5 Ignition 5 Auxiliary output
Ign 6 Ignition 6 Auxiliary output
Ign 7 Ignition 7 Auxiliary output
DI 8 Digital Input
Volt 8 Analog 0-5V input
Volt 9 Analog 0-5V input
Volt 10 Analog 0-5V input
Volt 11 Analog 0-5V input
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.